Skip to main content header Light Academic Year 2021- 2022Amy Bondegard |Logout select to see the Home navigation menuHome Icon select to see the Applications navigation menuApplications select to see the Scholarships navigation menuScholarships select to see the Committees navigation menuCommittees select to see the Awarding navigation menuAwarding select to see the Donors navigation menuDonors select to see the Users navigation menuUsers select to see the Data navigation menuData select to see the Communications navigation menuCommunications select to see the Reports navigation menuReports select to see the System navigation menuSystem select to see the Help navigation menuHelp Session expires: 45 minutes Edit Content Manage Content Edit Content Use the editor below to manage your content.
University at Albany - Initiatives For Women
Initiatives for Women
Initiatives For Women (IFW) benefits women students, faculty, and staff and the University at Albany and our community as a whole by providing them the means to advance their educational and professional goals. Through individual donations, corporate and foundation contributions, IFW supports women in a variety of ways.
An all volunteer Committee runs the Initiatives For Women Program under the auspices of the University at Albany Office of the Provost. The Committee members are absolutely dedicated to the IFW motto : SUPPORT HER DREAM.
Initiatives for Women (IFW) awards, generally between $500 and $1500, are designed to enhance educational and career opportunities for women students, staff, and faculty.
Applications for the twenty-eighth round of awards are due by Friday, April 23, 2021. You will be notified of the Selection Committee’s decisions in May 2021 before the end of classes.
The awards will be presented at the IFW Summer Celebration on July 29, 2021. We ask that you make every effort to attend this event. Our generous donors attend this Celebration and enjoy meeting the women they have supported.
University at Albany Current Students
- Use the button below to access your Scholarship Account.
University at Albany Faculty / Staff / Committee Members
- New Applicants: Use the button below to create your Scholarship Account to complete the IFW Application.
- You will be asked to create a Username and Password for your account. You may wish to save your username and password in a secure location for future reference.
- Returning Applicants: Use the button below to access your Scholarship Account to complete the IFW Application.
- Committee Members: Use the button below to access your Committee Member Account.
Account Assistance (Faculty / Staff / Committee Members Only):
- Please use buttons below for account assistance.